Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Agonizing experience on choosing a new hair stylist


Looks like i end up giving vent to my thoughts after some or the other disaster happens in my life....anyways will attempt to write more frequently....no here is the tale of my agonizing expereience on choosing a new hair stylist....Well two reasons i had gone to a new person than my usual beautician is coz one I wanted to experiment two was looking for a cheaper one who can still do the same job on my hair. But after lesson learnt i wish to not repeat the same stuff again. Gosh y is it that i always learn lessons the harder way...u know this has my trend all the time.

Well not drifting too much from my subject line....i tried a new lady near my area after looking at the job she has done on my owner's daughter. I was tempted by the idea that she does a gud job for a cheaper price, well i paid for it anyways. My first impression once i entered her parlour was tat she was defnitely going to work well ...talking to her i knew she was confident abt wat she was doing..obviously when asked abt money..seeing by the looks of me..she has charged a 50/- extra i.e the cost of hair cut than a trim. She kept me occupied with her chit chat....i was replying in between carefully observing the way she was dong her job on me. Satisfied with the cut she has done, she has asked me sit in another chair for a hair set......gosh..my smile slowly started to fade away by the look of wat she was doing.......she tried doing something for sometime and told me its done...i was pissed off for she not doing it well..and my hair not even looking like set properly..n the reason i get is .....anyways its going to go...so y do....damn.....its me who is paying u for this job...so i can live with it....i insisted tat she do her job and do not worry abt wat is going to happen to me....2nd time i get operated by her..no result..by the angry look on my face i guess she has understood.....n damn wat made things worse is she dindt even ask me for a feed back........
i paid and slowly walked out...in the 5 min walk to my house...umpteen time i felt i shuld walk back and shout on her for the nasty job she has done.Umpteen number of times i wld have scolded myself for not talking boldly......after coming home..i have taken my frustration on hubby...hubby was gud enuff to support to take my frustration on the lady tomorrow...n that was when i felt relived......

Finally i vowed that am not going to experiment such things.....as the saying goes...never change ur tailor or hair stylist as they both may screw up ur image :(

No comments:

Post a Comment