Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Was it a tragic farewell :(

Like any other weeknd i was in a mood of sleeping late may be until 11.00 or so after watching movie until late night. But to my bad luck, as soon as the clock strikes 6.00Am my maid rings the bell. I'm forced to drag myself to open the door to attend to her. My Mogudu is still sleeping happily. Am trying hard to keep myself wide awake and waiting to let her finish of her chores
and leave so that i can have a second session of sleep. I try to logon to gmail just to see if there any frens whom i shuld catch up with. Unluckily there are none.

At last my maid left and i was happy to cuddle up in the bed.Trrrrrrrrrrng goes the alarm indicating that the time is 7.00am. My Mr mogudu always keeps alarams and expects me to switch off. Cribbing and scolding i get up switch off and then sleep. Wat wonderful dreams i dream, visiting new places, meeting new ppl ..some sounds in the kitchen..noises of plates....somebody is grinding......then somebody sends me a SMS.
My old fren who sent me a message, then i realised that it was my Mr mogudu preparing the BF. Hmm smells good. Mr Mogudu comes to wake me up. I lazily try to wake up remembering the tasks to be accomplished for the day - Cleaning up the house, washing the bed spreads etc etc and the list goes on and on.

Mr Mogudu promises to take up half the responsibilities. So happy about it. I get ready to have hot hot bf while he is soaking the bed spreads. Just then we get a call from MIL. She says she is trying to call me, but my mobile is not reachable. As usual some network problem could be. Talk to them for some time and finish of Breakfast in the mean while.

Mean while, i look for mobile. I see its missing :( ..has somebody stole it...:( we both go around the house searching for the mobile, don see it. Just then i get a doubt by any chance is it in washing machine. We removed each and every cloth hoping our mobile is not in there, unfortunately, i found my mobile in the washing machine..all soaked for 1.5 hrs and now stopped working. Wat a tragic day i call it.
Feel bad for such a tragic farewell of my mobile which has been with me for sometime now. Life has to go on watever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment